Welcome to Heart of Birmingham Vocational College
We’re an independent specialist college for learners aged between 16 and 25 with special educational needs and/or autism.
At Heart of Birmingham Vocational College (HBVC) you will gain experience and new skills to help you become more independent and to prepare you for employment. You will learn through realistic, practical, hands-on activities that will increase your confidence and equip you for the future you want.
Progress Evening is being held on Thursday 01st December 2022 between 3-7pm, look out for a call from your young person's Tutor to book an appointment!
- Read the tournament report from today's matches involving the HBVC Football Team!
- We're holding our Autumn 2 Progress Evening on Thursday 01st December 2022 between 3-7pm.
- On Monday 10th October we are celebrating World Mental Health day with the YoungMinds Mental Health Charity! Wear yellow on Monday and donate to YoungMinds, this World Mental Health Day.
- Our Learner Leadership Team have planned an event to show support and raise funds for the Ukraine.
Latest College Calendar Events
- Christmas Dinner & Jumper Day 2022!14Dec2022
@ HBVC Main Campus, 328 - 332 Bromford Lane, Birmingham B8 2SD
Students and staff will all enjoy a wonderfully festive and traditional Christmas Dinner with all the trimmings - don your Christmas jumpers and join in the festive fun!
- Last Day in College for Students15Dec2022
HBVC would like to wish all our learners and their families all the best for the holiday season. We hope you have a wonderful break and look forward to seeing you all again in the new year!
- College closes for Christmas Break16Dec2022
- College Closed for Christmas Break17Dec2022
We're back in 2023!
- Students return to college (1st day back)04Jan2023